Camp Winnataska is one of the most special places on earth. Not just because of it's beauty, although it is beautiful, but because of the people. For 95 years Camp Winnataska has been serving chicken fingers on Sunday nights and a whole week of fun in the summers.
We were asked to produce a marketing campaign to increase enrollment. I'm happy to say after implementing the campaign that for the past two years camp has been sold out. How did it work? By strategically creating videos that engaged viewers based on when and where they are going to watch the videos and a more compelling webiste.
The campaign included:
- Twelve minute "At Home Party" video to invite your friends over to watch.
- Several 45 second break out videos giving a taste of the fun at camp.
- A one minute homepage video inviting you to learn more.
- A 6-8 year old girls and boys video.
- A 8-10 year old boys video to boost those demographics.
- New user friendly website with an easy to up date interface for the staff.
Below are the videos. If you want to see how they are implemented, go to winnataska.org and discover for yourself how fun camp can be again.